Lace up your shoes and grab your pup for a brand new event! Register for APL's first annual Donuts and Dogs 5K Fun Run to benefit the lifesaving work and the animals of the Animal Protective League!
You can race as an individual, a family or create a team and fundraise together! Bring your sociable, well-behaved dog (must be up-to-date on all vaccinations, have proof of a current rabies vaccine and be at least four months of age). Don't want to race but still want to be involved? Register as an official Cat Napper where you can raise funds, win prizes, and support the animals without breaking a sweat!
Start fundraising now and join us for the race September 14th at Southwind Park. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the race starts at 10 a.m. There will be lots of free activities including doggie and human massages, demonstrations, photo booth with props, doggie cooling pools, and much more from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. There will even be treats for people and dogs alike! (Donuts provided by Krispy Kreme)
Prizes will be awarded to top fundraisers, first person to cross finish line, first dog to cross finish line!
The more money your raise the more prizes you earn!
$25 Registration and 5K Fun Run Special Event T-shirt
$100 All of the above plus a Purina Drawstring Bag and APL Water Bottle
$500 All of the above plus a collapsible cooler
$750 All of the above plus naming rights to a dog or cat
$1000 All of the above plus a puppy or kitten party at a location of your choice
$1000 A puppy or kitten party at a location of your choice
$2500 All of the above plus a pizza party. You pick the location we’ll bring the pizza!
$5000 All of the above plus special recognition in our next newsletter, at the race awards ceremony, and a custom trophy
All proceeds go to help animals in APL’s care!
Here are the ways you can get involved:
- Race! $25 Pre-registration required. Register by Aug 30th to guarantee your shirt.
- Cat Napper! Don’t want to race but still want to help the animals? Register for free, set up an individual fundraising page or create a team and raise money for the animals!
- Set up a fundraising page! Whether you are a racer or a cat napper, you can create individual and team fundraising pages online! Ask your friends, family and co-workers, to donate on your behalf. Win prizes and help animals!
- Volunteer at the event! Contact Mary at email@example.com
- Be a sponsor or vendor! Contact Andrew at 618-420-8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org